- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
10 - 20 min
10 - 15 flapjacks
- Sift 1 cup (250 ml) cake flour, 1 Tbsp (15 ml) baking powder, ½ tsp (2.5 ml) ground cinnamon, ½ tsp (2.5 ml) salt and 3 Tbsp (45 ml) castor sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Beat in 2 eggs, 1 small can (155 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream and enough water to make a thin batter.
- Stir in 1 mashed banana and leave to stand for 15mins.
- Lightly oil a heavy-based frying pan and place over medium heat.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the pan and cook until bubbles appear on the surface and underneath is golden brown. Turn over and cook the other side.
- Keep warm until all the flapjacks are cooked.
- Serve with sliced bananas and drizzle with honey.