- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Slice 675 - 750 g beef fillet (or soft shin) into thin strips (50 mm long). Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Fry 2 small sliced onions with 2 large chopped cloves of garlic in about 90 g of hot butter until golden.
- Add 1 cup (250 ml) sliced mushrooms.
- Add the meat and 1 cup (250 ml) red wine and fry for 10 minutes.
- Blend 1 can (290 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream with 2 tsp (10 ml) flour and a pinch of mustard powder together and pour into the pan.
- Stir well and cover the pan. Simmer gently for 10 min or until meat is tender.
- Serve with Basmati Rice