- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Preheat oven to 180˚ C.
- Combine 2/3 cup (160 ml) dried chopped apricots, ½ cup (125 ml) rinsed chopped glacé cherries, ½ cup (125 ml) desiccated coconut, ½ cup (125ml) roughly chopped unsalted peanuts, 3 cups (750 ml) muesli and 1 can (385 g) Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk in a bowl and mix well.
- Press into a foil or greaseproof-paper-lined baking tray.
- Bake for about 25 mins or until golden brown.
- Turn out onto a wire rack. Peel off lining and cool completely before cutting into squares or bars.