- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
30 - 35 min
- Boil or steam 625 g cauliflower until just tender and drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp (30 ml) ghee or butter in a large saucepan; add 1 finely chopped onion until softened.
- Add 2 crushed garlic cloves and a 2 cm piece of fresh ginger, grated, and fry with the onions to release the flavour.
- Add ¼ cup (60 ml) Daag curry paste or hot shop-bought curry paste to the pan; cook, stirring, until mixture is fragrant.
- Add ¾ cup (180 ml) Nestlé Dessert Cream; bring to the boil then reduce the heat.
- Add the cauliflower and 2 roughly chopped, skinned tomatoes; simmer, uncovered, for 5 min, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and add 1 cup (250 ml) frozen peas and 1 cup (250 ml) Nestlé IDEAL Evaporated Milk with 1 Tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice, and allow to stand for 5 min.
- Return the saucepan to the stove and stir over low heat for about 5 min or until peas are just cooked.
- Add 2 quartered boiled eggs and chopped coriander.
- Season to taste and serve hot.