- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
This delectable cheese dip goes well with crisps, pretzels or vegetable sticks. It’s also very easy to make.
- Combine the following ingredients in a saucepan:
o 1 cup of milk
o 2 tablespoons of flour
o 1 clove of chopped garlic (or 1 teaspoon of garlic powder)
- Bring the ingredients to a simmer, while whisking.
- Add 400g of grated cheddar cheese. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of mustard.