- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Lightly season 6 boneless chicken breasts
- Brown the chicken in ¼ cup (60 ml) butter in a large skillet and then arrange browned chicken in a baking dish.
- To pan juices in skillet add 2 cups (500 ml) sliced mushrooms and cook
- Next add ½ cup (125 ml) chicken stock and 1 can (290 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream; stir to blend.
- Sprinkle in ½ tsp (2.5 ml) crushed thyme leaves, 1 tsp (5 ml) dried parsley, ¼ tsp (1.25 ml) crumbled tarragon (or rosemary) and ¼ tsp (1.25 ml) dried minced chives.
- Bring to the boil.
- Pour sauce over chicken and cover dish with foil.
- Bake at 180° C for 25 min. Remove foil and continue baking for a further 15 min or until tender.