- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Brown 800 g chicken thighs in 2 Tbsp (30ml) vegetable oil in a hot pan and set aside after 5 mins.
- Sauté 1 large chopped onion in 2 Tbsp (30ml) vegetable oil; once translucent, add 3 large chopped garlic cloves, 2 tsp (10ml) cumin powder, 2 tsp (10ml) coriander powder, 2 tsp (10ml) turmeric, 1 Tbsp (15ml) chilli powder and stir for 1-2 mins.
- Return chicken to pan and add 2 large chopped tomatoes and 100 ml chutney of choice, stirring for another 1-2 mins.
- Cook on low heat for 30mins.
- Now add 1 can (380g) Nestlé IDEAL Low Fat Evaporated Milk and ¼ cup (60ml) Nestlé Dessert Cream and stir till emulsified.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.