- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
10 - 15 min
- Place 1 small bunch chopped coriander, 1 Tbsp (15 ml) fried onions, ½ tsp (2.5 ml) salt, 2 cm piece finely-[z1] grated fresh ginger, 2 [z2] chopped garlic cloves, 4–6 chopped green chillies, 100 ml plain yogurt, 1 small tin (155 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream and the juice of ½ a lime in food processor and blend to a smooth paste.
- Place 450 g cubed chicken breasts in a large bowl, add the marinade and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle over 1 tsp (5 ml) garam masala, cover with cling wrap and marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- Spread chicken evenly on a roasting tray and roast for 10-15 min until chicken is cooked through.
- Alternately cook over hot coals (approx 5 min each side).
- Serve hot with salads, rice or breads.