- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
5 - 10 min
24-30 truffles (depending on the size of the truffles made)
- Place 90g sugar in a heavy frying pan and slowly allow it to caramelise. Warning: Be very careful at this stage, as melted sugar can cause serious burns.
- Quickly stir in ½ cup (60 g or 125 ml) toasted pecan nuts and pour onto a greased and oiled baking tray.
- Allow to cool, then process in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Melt 350 g Nestlé ALBANY Dark Chocolate with ¼ cup (60 ml) butter and ½ cup (125 ml) Nestlé Dessert Cream and stir until smooth. Add 2 – 3 tsp (10 – 15 ml) MAGGI Chilli Sauce and 150 g Madeira cake crumbs.
- Stir in the pecan praline and allow to set in the refrigerator.
- Roll into balls and coat with Nestlé Cocoa Powder.
- Store in the fridge.
- *These truffles make beautiful gifts. Pack in pretty boxes and remember to write storage instructions on the label.