- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Blend 250 g fresh ricotta in a food processor until smooth and place in fridge to chill.
- In a large pot, bring 2 x 380 g tins NESTLÉ IDEAL Evaporated Milk and 1 split vanilla pod to a simmer. Remove from the heat and leave to infuse for 10 min.
- Scrape the seeds from the vanilla into the milk and discard the pod.
- Whisk 4 large egg yolks and 150 g sugar in a mixing bowl until thick.
- Slowly whisk in the hot milk.
- Transfer the mixture to a clean pot and stir over low heat until it is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Strain into a bowl and refrigerate until cold.
- Thoroughly mix in the chilled ricotta and 80 g NESTLÉ ALBANY Original Dark Chocolate, finely chopped.
- Freeze for about 4 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and stir to break the ice down, then return to the freezer. Continue freezing and stirring until the ice cream is smooth and creamy.
- Cover and freeze until ready to indulge.