- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
8 hrs(or overnight)
- Beat together 1 can (385 g) Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk and 600 ml Nestlé Dessert Cream for 3-5 min with an electric mixer (it’s easier if you have one) until aerated.
- Gradually beat in 1 can (340 g) Nestlé Caramel Sauce, then stir in 220 g crushed chocolate biscuits.
- Transfer the ice cream to an air-tight container and freeze until firm.
- Serve with rolled wafer biscuits and fresh cherries.
- Yes – that’s all there is to it except the compliments that will ensue.