- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Place 1 can (290 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream into a bowl and stir in juice from 1 lemon. Set aside to sour.
- Melt ¼ cup (60 ml) butter in large frying pan over medium heat.
- Add 675 g sirloin steak, cut into thin strips.
- Add 1 chopped onion.
- Cook until meat is browned and onion tender.
- Add 1 cup (250 ml) sliced mushrooms and stir gently till tender.
- Now for the fun part. Slosh in a generous swig of brandy … hold pan at arm’s length … a quick flick of the lighter … and flambé for a few seconds. The alcohol burns away, but the flavour lingers.
- Stir in 200 ml soured Nestlé Dessert Cream and heat through. Do not boil.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve over buttered ribbon noodles.