- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Mix together 1 tsp (5 ml) turmeric, 1 tsp (5 ml) garam masala, 1 tsp (5 ml) coriander, 1 tsp (5 ml) cumin, 5 cardamom seeds, 1 tsp (5ml) cinnamon and set aside.
- Sauté 2 chopped onions and 1 tbsp (15 ml) crushed garlic in sunflower oil until lightly browned, then add the mixed spices and fry till the spices are fragrant and cooked through.
- Add 1.2 kg [z1] kingklip pieces and fry gently for 5 min.
- Add 4 peeled, chopped tomatoes and 150 ml water and simmer for ±25 min until fish and tomatoes have cooked through.
- Pour in 1 can (290 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream and cook for a further 5 min or so.