- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
40 - 45 min
- Mix together 2 finely chopped green chillies, 1 small can (155 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream, 6 Tbsp (90 ml) Nestlé IDEAL Evaporated Milk, 1 tsp (5 ml) cake flour, 2 Tbsp (30 ml) ground almonds, 2 tsp (10 ml) salt, 2 tsp (10 ml) crushed garlic, 2 tsp (10 ml) grated fresh ginger, 2 tsp (10ml) garam masala, ½ tsp (2.5 ml) ground cinnamon, ¼ tsp (1.25ml) turmeric and 2 Tbsp (30 ml) chopped fresh mint.
- Heat 2 Tbsp (30 ml) oil in a heavy frying pan and cook 2 large chopped onions, 2 bay leaves and 8 crushed black peppercorns for about 10 mins.
- When the onions are soft and golden brown, add 600 g lean lamb cut into strips or fine pieces and fry for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add cream mixture and ½ cup (125ml) water and simmer for about 30 minutes or until lamb is cooked and tender.
- Add a little more water if sauce becomes too thick.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and serve with Basmati rice.