- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Peel and cut 2 large potatoes into 2 cm x 2 cm potato cubes. Boil for 8-10 min until almost cooked through (prick to test).
- Add 1 tsp (5 ml) butter to large pre-heated non-stick pan.
- Add potatoes, 2 tsp (10 ml) paprika, 1 tsp (5 ml) cumin powder and 1 tsp (5 ml) chilli powder and stir gently until spices cook into the potatoes.
- Season to taste & remove mix from pan.
- . In a bowl, beat together 6 eggs, ¼ cup (60 ml) Nestlé Dessert Cream and 1-2 Tbsp (15-30 ml) snipped chives till fluffy.
- Add 1 tsp (5 ml) butter to the pan, allow to heat up and then add egg mixture, swirling to form an even layer, cooking for 1 min.
- Lower heat, add potato mix to the pan and allow egg mixture to cook through.
- Add 2 Tbsp (30 ml) grated cheddar cheese.
- Fold omelette over in half, divide in two portions and serve with buttered toast.