- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
± 1 hr
- Preheat oven to 200 ˚C.
- Peel and slice 6 - 8 large potatoes into rounds.
- Layer the potato in a baking dish, sprinkling each layer with 1 to 2 tsp (5-10ml) chopped, fresh sage leaves and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix together 1 can (290g) Nestlé Dessert Cream and 1 cup (250 ml) chicken or vegetable stock, then pour over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered (so that cream does not boil over, which it will with a lid) for an hr or until tender and golden.