- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
9 - 10 min
- Preheat oven to 190˚C.
- Combine 1 ¼ cup (310 ml) fine brown sugar and ½ cup (125 ml) icing sugar with 1 cup (250 ml) softened butter. Beat until creamy.
- Add 2 whole eggs, 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Nestlé IDEAL Evaporated Milk and 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract. Beat until mixed thoroughly.
- Add 1 ¾ cups (430 ml) flour, sifted.
- Add 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder and ½ tsp (2.5 ml) salt.
- Gradually fold in 2 ½ cups (625 ml) rolled oats. Blend until colour and texture of the dough is uniform.
- Using a measuring spoon, scoop out the batter and drop it onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 9 to 10 min.
- Cool the newly-baked cookies for a minute or so on baking sheet before transferring to a rack.