- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
30 - 35 min
- Whisk 4 egg yolks with 75 g castor sugar until pale. Once pale, gradually add 140 ml Nestlé Dessert Cream until the two are well mixed together
- In a small saucepan, bring mixture to a simmer, stirring continually. As mixture starts to thicken, remove from heat. Continue to stir until mixture begins to cool down.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Roll 1 x 400 g defrosted puff pastry out onto a cold flat surface that you have dusted with flour.
- Once rolled out, cut out 12 x 8-cm-wide rounds out (using a cutter or lid). Place puff pastry rounds into mini muffin tray cups using your thumbs to press down and around so that the pastry is firmly in the cup.
- Pour the cooled custard mix into each cup (fill to the top).
- Bake for 25mins.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar.