- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Preheat the oven to 200˚ C.
- For the dough, rub 60 g butter or marg into 2 cups (500 ml) flour, with 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder and 1 tsp (5 ml) salt until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Combine ½ cup (125 ml) Nestlé IDEAL Evaporated Milk and 1 beaten egg and gradually stir into the dry ingredients and mix to form a soft dough.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead 2 - 3 times. Divide dough into 4 balls and press into 4 x 18 cm circles and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Spread ¾ cup (180 ml) MAGGI Sweet Chilli Sauce over pizza bases.
- Sprinkle over ½ a sliced red pepper, ½ a sliced green pepper, 125 g chopped button mushrooms, 8 slices smoked ham, diced (about 50 g), and 55 g pitted, sliced black olives.
- Top with 90 g grated mozzarella and 90 g grated cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked.