- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
70 -75 min
- Season 450 g sliced chicken fillets with pinch of white pepper, 1 tsp (5 ml) salt and 1 tsp (5 ml) curry powder.
- Fry seasoned chicken strips in 1 Tbsp (15 ml) oil.
- Stir in 1 can (290 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream and remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- Peel and slice 8 – 10 potatoes and 2 onions. Layer half the mixture in a greased baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the creamy chicken slices and ⅓ cup (80 ml) chopped parsley over the potato mixture.
- Add the remaining potatoes and season with salt and pepper again.
- Pour over 1 can (290 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream and top with 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped parsley.
- Bake for about 1 hour, till golden and soft.