- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
± 10 slices
- Preheat the oven to 180˚ C. Grease a loaf pan.
- Mix together 1 cup (250 ml) high fibre bran, 2 cups (500 ml or 3 to 4 slices) brown breadcrumbs, 1 cup (125 g) grated cheddar cheese, 1 can (380 g) Nestlé IDEAL Low Fat Evaporated Milk, 1 can whole kernel corn, drained, 1 large (± 90 g) grated baby marrow, 3 Tbsp (45ml) chopped parsley, ½ finely chopped onion and 1 beaten egg.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon mixture into the greased loaf pan and bake for 45 mins or until slightly risen and a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Leave in a pan to cool down slightly before turning out. Serve warm.