- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
25 -30 min
- Wash 100 g basmati rice, place in a bowl, cover with hot water and set aside to soak for 10 min.
- Drain the rice and place in a saucepan.
- Stir in 4 cups (1000 ml) Nestlé IDEAL Evaporated Milk, 300 ml Nestlé Dessert Cream, a few pinches of cardamom powder, 3-4 Tbsp (45-60 ml) sugar and bring to the boil.
- Taste and sweeten with more sugar if required.
- Lower the heat, and simmer for 20 min until you get a rich, creamy texture.
- Add 1 Tbsp (15 ml) rosewater, simmer for a further few minutes, and serve.