- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Chill 1 can (380 g) Nestlé IDEAL Evaporated Milk and 1 can (385 g) Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk in the fridge overnight or in the freezer for an hour.
- Whip IDEAL Milk until thick and fluffy.Add the chilled can of Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk, 1 can (290 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream and ⅔ cup (160 ml) Nestlé NESQUIK Strawberry, beating well to combine.
- Pour into a freezer bowl and freeze for ± 45 minutes.
- Beat mixture again and re-freeze until completely frozen. (A third beating will ensure a really creamy ice cream.)
- Allow to soften slightly before serving.
- * A final very nice touch is folding some chopped Peppermint Crisp or Smarties into the mixture before the final freezing.
- For variation use Nestlé NESQUIK Chocolate for a Fun and Delicious taste