- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Mix together 225g crushed digestive biscuits and 90g melted butter to form the base.
- Divide half the mixture between 8 individual dessert glasses and press down lightly.
- Beat 450 g cream cheese (at room temperature) in a bowl, then pour in 1 can (385 g) Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk a little at a time, beating continuously.
- Once mixed, beat in the juice and zest of 2 lemons and 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract.
- Layer the mixture and the remaining base mixture in the glasses. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour until firm and ready to serve.
- Garnish with mint leaves, lemon crisps and fresh figs.
- *Figs are in season from December to early March. Should fresh figs not be available, use tinned or preserved figs.