- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Chill a tin of Nestlé IDEAL Evaporated Milk (low fat or not, depending on which you prefer) in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Take a large tin (410 g) pineapple chunks and drain juice into a small saucepan. Heat juice and dissolve in 1 packet of pineapple jelly
- Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, beat the chilled Nestlé IDEAL Evaporated Milk with 1 Tbsp (15 ml) icing sugar until it doubles in quantity. (Done in a flash with the food processor.)
- Beat in cooled jelly and fold in the chopped pineapple chunks. Pour into serving dish and chill before using.
- Top or serve with whipped cream.
- *Tip: different jelly flavours work fine too.