- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
10 - 15 mins
- In a heavy-based pot, combine 2 cans (380 g) Nestlé IDEAL Evaporated Milk, 2 cans (290 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream, 2 tsp (10 ml) ground ginger, 4 tsp (20 ml) ground turmeric and 3 Tbsp (45 ml) ground cardamom.
- Bring to boil then simmer uncovered for about 10 mins or until reduced by half.
- Add 100 g castor sugar and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Cool the mixture in the pot to room temperature.
- Strain into a large bowl and stir in 50 g finely chopped pistachios.
- Divide the mixture among six moulds and cover with foil.
- Freeze until firm for about 4 hrs or overnight.
- Turn out the kulfi ice cream just before serving and serve with fresh fruit and extra toasted pistachios.