- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
These soft, chewy oat cookies are a delicious treat, without unnecessary added sugar. They’re also really easy to make with your kids; the recipe calls for lots of mixing and mashing for your little chefs to enjoy.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mash 2 large, very ripe bananas until smooth.
- Add the following ingredients to the mashed bananas:
o 1 cup of oats - 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter
o 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
o ½ teaspoon of cinnamon - Pinch of salt
- Mix until well combined and smooth.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of batter per cookie onto a lined cookie sheet.
- Smooth each one slightly into a round cookie shape.
- Add a few nuts, chocolate chips or NESTLÉ SMARTIES (optional).
- Bake for 12-14 minutes. The cookies may look slightly unbaked on the surface, but should be cooked through. You can check by breaking open a cookie.