- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Bring a medium-sized pan of water to the boil. Add 200 g frozen peas and blanch for ± 3 min. Drain and set aside.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil, about a Tbsp (15 ml), in a large frying pan. Lightly sauté a clove of crushed garlic, then add 250 g[z1] thinly cut streaky bacon and 2-3 finely sliced spring onions.
- Once bacon is golden, add cooked peas and about 3 Tbsp (45 ml) water and simmer until water evaporates.
- Season with salt and pepper, add 1 can (290 g)
- Boil 500 g spaghetti with a drop of olive oil in salted water, until al dente.
- Drain spaghetti and toss well with the sauce.
- Serve with grated parmesan, sea salt and ground black pepper.