- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
- Cut 8 – 10 chicken fillets into ± 3 cm cubes and place in a large non-metallic dish.
- Place ½ small chopped onion, 4 cloves crushed garlic, 1 Tbsp (15 ml) chopped fresh ginger, 1 Tbsp (15 ml) ground coriander, ½ tsp (2.5 ml) turmeric, 1 Tbsp (15 ml) ground cumin, 1 tsp (5 ml) salt, 1 Tbsp (15 ml) MAGGI Chilli Sauce, 1 can (380 g) Nestlé IDEAL Evaporated Milk, 1 Tbsp (15 ml) oil, 6 Tbsp (90 ml) lemon juice and ¼ cup (60 ml) tomato paste into a food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Thread the chicken onto kebab skewers, reserving the marinade.
- Place kebabs on wire rack over a large roasting dish. Cook under a preheated grill for 6-10 minutes, turn over, and then grill for another 6-10 minutes, or until cooked through. It’s important not to overcook and dry out the kebabs.
- Meanwhile, heat the marinade with 6 Tbsp (90ml) water and boil for 2 minutes to make a sauce.
- Serve kebabs with marinade sauce and roti, garnished with lemon wedges and coriander leaves.