- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
30 - 35 min
- Heat 2 Tbsp (30ml) vegetable oil in a pot and add 1 large chopped onion, 1 large chopped green pepper, 1 Tbsp (15ml) chopped fresh ginger and 1 stick lemon grass chopped and fry for 1 – 2 mins.
- Add 2 Tbsp (30ml) Thai green curry paste into sauté mix and fry for another min.
- Add 1 kg cubed chicken breast and coat in curry mix, fry for another 2 – 3 mins.
- Once chicken is well coated and seared, add 1 can (380g) Nestlé IDEAL Low Fat Evaporated Milk, 100 ml Nestlé Dessert Cream and 300 g courgettes sliced into discs.
- Cover and simmer for 25 mins (stir every 5 mins).
- Remove lid and season to taste. Add more curry paste for desired extra heat and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with basmati or long grain rice.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.