- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
35 - 40 min
- Bring 6 cups (1.5 L) chicken or vegetable stock and 10 g dried porcini mushrooms to a gentle simmer in a medium saucepan.
- Meanwhile, melt 30 g of butter in a large, heavy-based pan; cook 200 g sliced Portobello mushrooms and 100 g sliced button mushrooms in batches, stirring over high heat, until softened and browned lightly.
- Add 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic, cook and continue stirring, until fragrant but not browned.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and remove from pan.
- Melt 50 g of butter in the same pan. Add 1 large, chopped onion (200 g), 3 anchovies and 1 sprig of fresh thyme; cook while stirring, until soft but not coloured.
- Add 2 cups (400 g) Arborio rice, stir to coat well with onion mixture; cook and continue stirring for 1 min.
- Add ½ cup (125 ml) dry white wine and simmer uncovered until liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in ½ cup (125 ml) of hot stock; cook while stirring, over a low heat, until the liquid is absorbed. Continue adding stock mixture, ½ cup (125 ml) at a time, stirring between each addition, until all the liquid has been absorbed (this step should take about 20 min). · Discard the thyme sprig.
- Stir in reserved mushrooms, 50 g grated Parmesan, 1 tsp (5 ml) thyme leaves and 2 Tbsp (30 ml) Nestlé Dessert Cream.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Blend 1 packet rocket with 2 cups (500 ml) Nestlé Dessert Cream. Pour around each serving of risotto.