- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
4 - 6
- Cook 2 cups (500 ml) macaroni following packet directions. Drain in colander and rinse with hot water.
- Place about 2 cups (500 ml) drained macaroni into the baking dish. Season with salt and black pepper and top with 1 cup (250 ml) grated cheddar. (If you wish you can mix cheddar with parmesan for a slightly sharper flavour.)
- Layer the remaining macaroni on the cheese layer and season with salt and black pepper. Top with 2 more cups (500 ml) grated cheese.
- Pour over 1 ½ cups (375 ml) Nestlé Dessert Cream.
- Bake uncovered until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve with a side dish of bright red cherry tomatoes.