- NUTRITIONAL WELLNESS
- KNOW YOUR SERVING
- BODY SMART
- MEAL PLANNING
- TIPS & TRICKS
- UNDERSTANDING FOOD LABELS
approx 2 cups (500 ml)
- In the food processor or by hand, thoroughly mix 1can (380 g) Nestlé Sweetened Condensed Milk with 1 can (290 g) Nestlé Dessert Cream and 1 egg.
- Add vanilla essence to taste.
- Place in a sealable container and top with nuts, cherries, berries or whatever you fancy.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2hrs, remove and whip up. Recover, place in freezer for a further 1-2hrs and repeat. Place back in freezer and allow to freeze overnight.
- (The more times you remove and whip up, the creamier the texture of the frozen product).
- Vary the flavour by using Nestlé Caramel TREAT and adding ingredients like choc chips.